Home > Visa


We can also assist with Visa’s for other countries such as United Kingdom, China, Schengen, and All European Countries. Please have all below documentation. If you are applying for Home Visa Service, all documents must be scanned and sent in.

  1. Passport
  2. Details of your previous Visa
  3. Details of the countries you visited in the last 6 months
  4. Details of current citizenship
  5. Details of any other Valid Passport
  6. Details of a reference contact (in both us and india)
  7. Photograph

Than please call us for more details .

Toll dial: 718-639-9700 or 732-283-0566 or

Address:  S N Travel & Tours, Inc 37-11 74 Th Street, Suite 206, Jackson Hts NY 11372. or  290 Benjamin Avenue, Iselin, NJ 08830

Email us at sharad@sntravel.net